Monday, October 11, 2004

Speaking of Running...

I finally went for my first run in the Englischer Garten (Europe's largest city park...or something impressive like that). It was certainly a pleasant suprise to not have to run up and down hills - like one must always do in San Diego. As it turns out, I love running in this park! Some people are trying to plan a big game of Capture the Flag in the park before it gets too cold. I'm kinda excited about that, but I'm not sure if it will really happen.

(If you just checked out that link and are worried about the nude sunbathers...don't. It's too cold for them right now. But I did see a few last weekend...and I did actually hear a rumor that they play volleyball naked...)

On a completely random note, I just bought myself some thick Norwegian socks. I figure the Norwegians know how to make warm socks...we'll see...

No comments: